CBD Aloe Gel
You had me at aloe.
Thousands of years ago, Egyptian pharaohs called aloe the “Plant of Immortality.” We’re pretty sure we’re not immortal yet (no one in the HDP office is willing to test it), but we do know that our aloe gel provides the cooling, soothing relief we need after a long day in the sun. We formulated our gel with argan oil, which is thought to provide relief for achy, irritated skin. And the blood orange scent is as bright and summery as a poolside cocktail. So go on, stay in the sun too long! We dare you!
- 600 mg CBD extract
- 118 ml (4 fl oz) flip-top container
- Alcohol-free, unlike many aloe products, so there’s no risk of burning your skin
- Lightly scented with blood orange
Water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, carbomer, triethanolamine, babassu oil, argan oil, hemp extract, niacinamide (vitamin B3), panthenol (vitamin B5), calendula extract, sunflower extract, aloe extract, essential oil (blood orange, mimosa), Irish moss extract, marshmallow root extract, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, diazolidinyl urea
1) Apply to the effected area. We love using our aloe gel on skin irritations—bug bites, sunburns, and new tattoos especially. Just use the same amount you'd use with a standard aloe gel. A quarter-sized dollop should do the trick.
2) Rub it in. Rub in the product gently, making sure not to irritate your sensitive skin.
3) Reapply as needed. Once the aloe gel has absorbed, feel free to reapply as ofted as you'd like. We recommend twice daily for a week to see the full effect.
View the latest lab test results here.