CBD Aloe Gel
• 600 mg CBD extract
• 118 ml (4 fl oz) flip-top container
• Alcohol-free, no risk of burning your skin
• Lightly scented with blood orange
29 in stock
You had me at aloe.
Thousands of years ago, Egyptian pharaohs called aloe the “Plant of Immortality.” We’re pretty sure we’re not immortal yet (no one in the HDP office is willing to test it), but we do know that our aloe gel provides the cooling, soothing relief we need after a long day in the sun. We formulated our gel with argan oil, which is thought to provide relief for achy, irritated skin. And the blood orange scent is as bright and summery as a poolside cocktail. So go on, stay in the sun too long! We dare you!
Water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, carbomer, triethanolamine, babassu oil, argan oil, hemp extract, niacinamide (vitamin B3), panthenol (vitamin B5), calendula extract, sunflower extract, aloe extract, essential oil (blood orange, mimosa), Irish moss extract, marshmallow root extract, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, diazolidinyl urea
1) Apply to the effected area. We love using our aloe gel on skin irritations—bug bites, sunburns, and new tattoos especially. Just use the same amount you'd use with a standard aloe gel. A quarter-sized dollop should do the trick.
2) Rub it in. Rub in the product gently, making sure not to irritate your sensitive skin.
3) Reapply as needed. Once the aloe gel has absorbed, feel free to reapply as ofted as you'd like. We recommend twice daily for a week to see the full effect.
View the latest lab test results here.
The HDP Difference
We make our products with full-spectrum extracts. and carefully selected ingredients.
3rd Party Tested
We provide third-party lab test results for all of our products. Just check out our website for the data!
Bang for the Buck
For every dollar you spend, you’ll get more cannabinoids with HDP. Our products are consistently the most potent at a given price point.
Warranties are valid with the return of a defective product for up to 90 days from the date of purchase. Being empty, unfortunately, is not a defect.
Stay in the loop
Get special offers, early access, and CBD tips. We promise not to blow up your inbox. :)