2000 mg CBD Hooked on Tonics Tincture
Supercharge your recovery.
Après-ski, après-cycle, après-kayak—whatever you’re après, you’ve earned some rest and recovery. This unflavored tincture is made with 2000 mg of full-spectrum CBD and fractionated coconut oil. We think it’s a great way to kick back after a hard day’s adventure. Use the dropper to measure a dose of tincture into a drink or straight into your mouth. For extra speedy absorption, drop it under your tongue. First time? Try a half-dropper (20 mg) of CBD to start.
- 50 mL (1.7 fl oz) bottle with dosing measurements on the dropper
- 2000 mg of CBD, a non-psychoactive cannabinoid that won’t get you high
- All our products are cruelty-free
Fractionated coconut oil, sunflower lecithin, hemp extract, natural flavors, ethyl alcohol
1) Measure your dose. Every person and body is different, but we generally recommend you start with between 0.5 and 1 dropper full of our CBD tincture. See how your body responds. If you feel little to no effect, you can increase this to a full dropper in the morning and another at night.
2) Drink up! You can either squirt the tincture directly into your mouth or add it to a drink of your choice. You can also take it sublingually, which is a fancy word for “under your tongue.” Just squirt the dropper underneath your tongue, hold the liquid there for one to three minutes, and swish it around before you swallow. This will allow some of the cannabinoids to absorb into your bloodstream more quickly and efficiently.
3) Experiment. You may feel an effect right away, but most people need to use their CBD tincture regularly (once or twice per day for about a week) before they notice any changes. After a week, we recommend you experiment with different dosages to see what works best for you!
View the latest lab test results here.