CBD Rubber Duck Bait
Refresh. Recover. Repeat.
Tough, outdoorsy athletes take fancy scented baths. That’s just a fact. That’s why we blended Epsom salts and lavender essential oils with 400 mg of full-spectrum CBD. Fill your tub. Sprinkle in some salt. Get in and relax.
Legally, we’re required to mention that if you don’t have great insulation, your bathroom might fill with rubber ducks. Apparently they can smell this stuff from miles away? Anyway, you can just ignore them. They’re usually pretty friendly.
- 400 mg of CBD extract
- 8 oz (227 g) recyclable cardboard tube with dosing suggestions in the cap
- White lavender scented and undyed
- All our products are cruelty-free
Epsom salts, baking soda, citric acid, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, safflower oil, coconut oil, shea butter, full-spectrum hemp extract, lavender essential oil
1) Fill your bathtub. With water, or with whatever fluid you most enjoy bathing in).
2) Measure a dose. Take the lid off your tube of Rubber Duck Bait. We recommend using half a tube per bath. You can pour the powder into the lid to measure out a half-tube dose. If you want, you can use a whole tube at once. Use your hand to stir the water (or fluid of choice) and hop on in.
3) Soak! You’ll probably want to stay put for at least fifteen minutes to give all that CBD a chance to sit on your skin. Feel free to stay put as long as you’d like, though.
View the latest lab test results here.